Bondi Junction NSW, Australia
• Use your experience in early learning to manage and develop your own centre, guiding the next generation of educators
• Competitive pay – 12% above award + childcare discount + salary packaging available
• Work for Australia’s largest early learning Not-for-Profit
Are you an experienced early learning professional who’s ready to take their career to the next level, honing leadership skills and building a successful business?
As part of the Centre Leadership team, you’ll play a pivotal role supporting and developing the Teachers and Educators in your centre. You’ll form strong relationships with children, families and communities, and understand the significance of your role in their lives.
In this role, you will:
• Deliver our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practice
• Build and encourage a talented team of early learning professionals, sharing your knowledge and contributing to a culture of reflective practice and ongoing improvement
• Work with your team to plan for the future of your centre, building the attendance pipeline and maintaining a revenue-generating business
About Goodstart Bondi Junction - Oxford Street West:
Goodstart Bondi Junction - Oxford Street West is a 65 place child care centre conveniently located on Level 6 of the Bondi Westfield Shopping Centre, with easy access to the Bondi Junction Terminal for those families who commute into the city as well as servicing the neighbouring suburbs of Woollahra, Tamarama and Edgecliff. We also have designated parking spaces allocated to our centre to enable a safe drop off for families. Our centre is secure and accessible with a pin code that is given only to our parents.
What Goodstart can offer you:
• We truly value you – that’s why we pay more. At Goodstart, Centre Directors get at least 12% above the award rate
• Up to 50% discount off your childcare gap fees and 4 weeks paid parental leave – increasing to 6 weeks from December 2023
• Tax benefits through salary packaging – a great way to pay for expenses with money from your salary before tax is taken out
• Paid professional development - we offer a range of opportunities to grow your skills and your career
• Wellbeing focus - you’ll get two wellbeing days included in your personal leave per year
• Additional leave - you’ll have the option to purchase extra leave for even greater work life balance
• Retail discounts - you’ll save money on insurance, travel and technology
• Uniform allowance and employee referral program
• Security and stability - as Australia’s largest provider of early learning and care and a not-for-profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families
• Bachelor in Early Childhood Education (or working towards)
• Experience with leading and managing change within education, health or community services
• Experience in delivering integrated early childhood services in areas of disadvantage
• Proven commercial acumen with financial and operational performance management
The Sector Jobs keeps the application process quick so you can get one step closer to your dream role.